Thankyou for purchasing from Midway Mowers.
Various suppliers warranties will apply when you purchase a product from us at Midway Mowers apart from your statutory rights and our obligations most times you will find the products we sell meet or exceed the Australian Standards and are fit for retails sale within Australian states and territories as can be verified from the manufacturers or suppliers websites:
It is often through an unfortunate set of circumstance’s that could cause your item to fail and in most cases your first point of contact will be to get in touch with us and we can advise of warranty conditions which are as follows for most suppliers or manufacturers that we work with:
In Australia our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Purchasers are entitles to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
Any one of our suppliers guarantees to repair or replace products against mechanical defects, faulty workmanship or material. Warranty applies only to the original purchaser and covers only the replacement, repair or adjustment of any part which is a result of a fault in manufacture or assembly. For warranty service, contact the nearest Authorized Dealer. Your Dealer or representative is qualified to determine whether or not the required attention shall be carried out free under warranty or payable by the owner. This warranty is effective for and is subject to the time periods and conditions as stated in the table below (1).
DEFINITIONS: “COMMERCIAL USE” means anything other than Domestic use, including any use that is income producing, rental, or is in relation to use in schools, by government departments or charity operators. “DOMESTIC USE” means use for a personal, residential or household (property) purposes by a retail customer (normally domestic use is approximately 1 hour per week). “DEALER” means an Authorized dealer on the list of which can be found on our website:
WARRANTY PERIOD The warranty commences from the actual date of purchase, as reflected on the authorised dealers (suppliers) invoice or receipt provided to the purchaser. The period of warranty depends on the specific use i.e.; domestic or commercial as stated in Table (1)
STANDARD WARRANTY TERMS
|Product||Domestic / Homeowner||Commercial & Government|
|Domestic / Commercial||1,2 4 or 5 years||30, 60, 90 days 1 year|
|Push mowers||2 years||n/a|
|Battery electric rechargable||2 years||n/a|
|Ride On mowers||2 years||n/a|
|Most hand-held units||2 years||n/a|
|log splitters||1 year||n/a|
|Hisun quads & UTVs||2 year||n/a|
|zero–turn mowers||2 years parts & 1 year labour||3 months parts & labour|
WARRANTY REGISTRATION The warranty registration card must be completed either by the Dealer with the customer at the time of purchase and returned to the manufacturer within 14 days.. Product registration can also be completed online . A copy of the registration card must be printed and kept for warranty repairs.
WARRANTY CLAIMS Warranty applies only for specific use-(refer to Table1).
Purchasers must promptly notify the supplier the product was purchased from for all warranty enquires. Warranty service is available only through Authorised Dealers who will investigate and determine whether warranty applies. Midway Mowers and its Supplier network reserve the right to inspect the claimed defective part or parts to determine if a malfunction is the result from defects covered by this warranty. If the claim is justified the Dealer will rectify the defects free of charge provided the purchaser meets the following conditions:
1. The purchaser must produce the original invoice or other proof of purchase document disclosing the purchase date.
2. All transportation, including return freight, installation, packaging, travelling expenses, hiring tools and insurance costs must be borne by the purchaser.
3. The product has not been misused, adjusted or serviced by any person other than an Authorised Service Dealer.
4. The equipment has been installed correctly and is used in accordance with the instructions supplied with the product.
5. The purchaser ensures to have the item properly packaged to prevent any damage during transit.
6. The warranty registration form is presented to the Dealer if a warranty repair is required.
7. The purchaser has performed preventative maintenance and/or adjustments as detailed in the owner’s manual. The supplier offers this warranty to the purchaser in addition to all other rights and remedies that you may have under law in relation to the products to which this warranty relates.
DISCLAIMER OF FURTHER WARRANTY : The supplier makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, other than what is expressly made in this warranty. Implied warranty, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one year from purchase, or to the extent permitted by law. All other warranties are excluded.
LIMITATION OF REMEDY AND DAMAGES Notwithstanding the preceding clause, The supplier liability in respect of a breach of a consumer guarantee or any warranty made under these Conditions of Warranty for any products not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use is limited, to the extent permissible by law and at the option of the supplier to:
1. Replacing the products or the supply of equivalent products.
2. The repair of any defect in workmanship.
3. Repair or replace any defective part(s).
4. The payment of most of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products; or
5. The payment of the cost of having the products repaired. To the extent permitted by law, all other warranties whether implied or otherwise, not set out in these Conditions of Warranty are excluded. The supplier shall not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise to compensate the Customer for:
6. Any increased costs or expenses;
7. Any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
8. Any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
9. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS. This warranty does not cover:
1. Replacement or repair when normal use has exhausted the life of a part or engine.
2. Engine damage caused by misuse, lack of routine maintenance, shipping, handling, warehousing and improper installation.
3. Any damage or defect caused by alteration, modification, fitment of a non-genuine/non-standard part or attachment not approved by the supplier or Authorized Dealer.
4. Any defect caused by misuse, negligence, accidents, physical or failure to carry out proper maintenance procedures.
5. Damage caused by continued operation of the machine after it is known to be defective.
6. Damage caused by incorrect or improper operation (including racing or similar activities), maintenance or not following the instructions or maintenance requirements of the machine in accordance with the instructions Manual.
7. Damage caused by failure to clean or improper cleaning of the product.
8. Damage or failure caused by using the machine for unfit or improper purposes ie : using a domestic use machine for commercial purposes.
9. Damage caused by exposure to excessive heat, moisture, or dampness, or exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions.
10. Damage caused by improper adjustments of ignition timing or carburettor, belts, governors, etc.
11. Damage caused by operation of engine at speeds above the Suppliers recommendations.
12. Damage caused by incorrect operation or failure to operate the product in accordance with the instructions manual supplied with the product.
13. Damage caused by use of stale or incorrect fuel as well as poor quality lubricants or incorrect fuel mix.
14. Damage caused by incorrect voltage or non-authorised electrical connections.
15. Damage or failure caused by overload, dropping, or abusive treatment.
16. Damage or failure caused by operation of machine with damaged, clogged or removed filters (i.e.: fuel filter, oil filter, air filter).
17. Damage or failure caused by operation of the machine with any guard, shield or line cutting knife removed, repositioned, incomplete or damaged.
18. Premature wear caused by dirt, dust, spark plug cleaning grit, or other abrasive material that has entered the engine because of improper maintenance.
19. Repairs required due to clogged or restricted exhaust system, carbon deposits in exhaust ports, piston crown or combustion chamber or periodic decarbonising.
20. Repair or adjustment such as cleaning spark plugs, carburettor, electrics or filter elements caused by normal wear and tear.
21. Damages or failure if the serial number of the engine has been removed or the engine has been altered or modified.
22. Service costs in replacing and maintaining consumable parts and accessories that have ceased working through normal wear and tear.
23. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage caused by adverse external conditions such as flood, fire and thunderstorm activity, terrorism, vermin, or any other act or circumstance beyond Parklands control.
24. The costs of rental of another machine or related equipment while repairs are in progress.
25. Telephone, facsimile or other related communication expenses.
CONSUMABLES: The warranty does not apply to consumables such as:
26. Power tool attachments
27. Spark plugs, filters, lubricants, starter ropes, clutches, clutch drums, sprockets, shear bolts, string trimmer heads, blades, trimmer line, light bulbs.
28. Batteries are covered for Full replacement cost for a period of 12 months and 50% for a further 12 months or as defined by the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
UNAUTHORISED SOURCES This warranty does not cover products purchased from (or in):
29. A non-Authorised Dealer or supplier.
30. Internet. ( Unless sold by Midway mowers )
31. Local/international sellers.
32. Sites such as eBay and Amazon.
33. An auction.
34. A private seller.
35. A box without pre-delivery.
This warranty is provided in addition to other rights and remedies purchasers may have under law.
The goods and services displayed on this Site are available for purchase only by persons over 18 and who have full capacity to enter binding contracts.
If you make a purchase it is deemed and constitutes an offer by you to purchase the specified amount of goods for the price (including the delivery and other charges) determined on this Site at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or an error in your order, or the product description posted.
Prices of services and products and delivery and other charges displayed on this Site are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. The availability of products and services may change from time to time.
We retain title to the products you order until you have made payment in full for those products, but all risk in the products will pass to you on dispatch from our warehouse.
Colours that you see are indicative only of the actual colours of the products displayed. We have endeavoured to ensure that the colours of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on this site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that the colour representation on your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We do not accept responsibility or liability for any variation in colour caused by the computer system used.
Delivery of Goods
On receipt of payment of a purchase order, we will endeavour to supply you with the goods and services ordered. We are not liable for any orders we are unable to fulfil or decline to fulfil. (Unable to fulfil due to any causes beyond our reasonable control) All goods will be dispatched within two – three business days of placing your order if the goods are in stock, if not in stock you will be contacted and given the option of a full refund or the goods to be shipped as soon as they become available. Estimated shipping times will vary between 2-7 days or 7-14 days or more depending on your location in Australia and subject to the freight company tracking including there estimated time of arrival to your location.
We are obliged to deliver only to the address in Australia which you have specified and we will not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs because you are unable to take delivery at the place specified at the time of delivery. All goods and services displayed on this site are for delivery in Australia only.
A/. If you wish to return any goods you will need to contact Midway mowers within 14 days from date of receipt of goods and obtain a RA (Return Authority) number. The goods must not be used, tampered with and must be returned in the original carton once you have an approved RA number from Midway mowers. A re-stocking fee applies.
B/. During the process of obtaining an RA number Midway mowers reserves the right to ask you to take the machine to your closest dealer servicing agent for assessment to ensure the goods are not damaged, not used and the return is due to manufacturing fault only. Midway mowers will not be liable for any transport and other costs incurred to transport goods to or from the midway mowers workshop located in Miami on the Gold Coast QLD.
C/. Midway mowers will also not be liable for any return freight if the RA is approved. Midway mowers reserves the right to have full discretion on issuing RA’s.
Any good sent back to Midway mowers without a RA number may be returned at buyer’s expense.
Delivery may be by instalments. Delivery is deemed to have been made once goods arrive at the delivery address you specified when placing your order. Our arrangements with our courier company are such that it will not be liable for any loss or damage in transit. You are responsible for maintaining adequate insurance of the goods after they are despatched from our warehouse.
We will endeavour to deliver goods within the specified time frames, but such times are estimates only and may be subject to change. Late delivery does not entitle you to cancel your order. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage (direct or indirect) for delivery at any other time than the estimated delivery date.
We may need to order products or parts which are not immediately available in stock from our suppliers. This may result in an extended delivery time or the products may be unavailable. If this occurs, we will notify you immediately to arrange a refund or exchange at your option.