June 8th 2020 note: Oleo-Mac is no longer being imported into Australia and thus no longer available unless new old stock exists. We have sold many Oleo-Mac products over the last 30 years from the Midway Mower Centre and we are still able to get parts from EMAK for these and will still service most units. If you have an Oleo-Mac unit and require service please talk to us, we will be happy to help out.
Oleo-Mac chainsaws come in a full range of models designed to offer the right solution to individual requirements. Pruning, felling, lopping: Oleo-Mac offers models with different specifications to suit the job at hand. Every chainsaw in the range is characterised by top quality, reliable performance, easy use and maintenance. Furthermore, the engine’s low consumption and linear torque-speed response ensure premium performance even during extended periods of continuous duty .
- 16″ Guide bar
- 3/8″ Low profile chain
- Chain brake
- Throttle trigger safety lock out
- Full anti-vibration system
- A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates
- Opaque fuel and oil tanks
- Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling & long, durable service
- Single multifunction lever incorporates on-off, half-throttle & choke control
- Bar scabbard
- Combination spanner
- Engine (cc): 38.9 cc
- Output: 2.0 hp (1.5 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 350 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 260 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: 4.4 kg
- Bar Length: 16
- Chain Type: 3/8″ Low Profile
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include:
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.