Atom 582 Professional AV 2-Stroke Lawn Edger
- For heavy duty use
- Strong power 33cc Mitsubishi Japanese 2-Stroke engine.
Certified to meet Australian Euro 5 emission requirements
- Full Anti-Vibration (AV) handle system
When you collect in store your purchased item is fully assembled, fuelled, pre-serviced and ready to go.
Atom 582 Professional Lawn Edger Specifications:
- Engine: Japanese TLE-33 Mitsubishi 2-Stroke engine 33cc. Certified to meet Euro 5 emission requirements
- Max power rating: 1.0KW (1.32hp)
- Fuel: unleaded petrol – oil mix 50:1
- Cutting blades: Exclusive 4-bladed hardened spring steel long life system 271mm (10 2/3”) long
- Max edging depth garden plots: 75mm (3”)
- Wheel: Very manoeuvrable commercial rubber tyre wheel with premium sealed ball bearings
- Gear box reduction: 3.54:1 heavy duty hardened precision cut steel spiral ball bearings
- Power Drive: Solid precision 12mm diameter shafts with 7 sealed ball bearings (no belts)
- Positive 6 position wheel height adjustment arm with wear proof rubber bushings
- Clutch system: Automatic centrifugal clutch
- Weight: 8.5kg (19lbs).
Added bonus, long blade depth for edging garden plots. The lightweight and manoeuvrable design is perfect for edging any garden.
Cutaway (Atom Professional 582) showing section of precision ground solid steel drive shaft with very tough hardened steel machine cut precision Spiral Bevel 3.54:1 reduction gears for high torque to drive long blades. Four ball bearings transmission shaft and 3 bearings blade shaft.
IN BUILT ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLES FRAME
Atom 582 Professional Edger with Operator Comfort seven point inbuilt anti-vibration system for continuous long machine use. Some operators edge up to 8kms (5 miles) per day.
Detailed Features 582 Professional Anti-Vibration Lawn Edger
- Trigger switch control with safety interlock.
- Strong steel tube handle bars with anti-vibration system.
- 33cc Mitsubishi 2-Stroke full crank commercial Japanese engine.
- Heavy duty automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes.
- Easy lifting carrying handle.
- Positive 6 position height adjustment.
- Edge Guide.
- Exclusive 4-blade cutting system. Longest 271mm (10 2/3”)
hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer life and
- Constant height spring return pivoting debris deflector.
- Very manoeuvrable long lasting commercial large 150mm (6”)
rubber tyre wheel with premium sealed ball bearings.
- Fully enclosed blades guard.
- Reinforced high strength Polyamid casing which can withstand
680 kgs (1500 lbs)of weight.
- Cross brace for extra stability.
- Comfortable air cushion bio-rubber handle grips.
- Operator Comfort seven point inbuilt anti-vibration handle system
for continuous long machine use. Some operators edge up to 8kms
(5 miles) per day.