The Great Masport Trade-In Trade-Up is back on again and continues through until Monday 31st January 2022 giving you time to upgrade!
Trade-In your old, tired lawnmower for a brand new Masport mower.
At Masport, we understand that every lawn is different. That’s why we offer a comprehensive range of lawnmowers to suit any lawn.
The Masport Lawnmower Trade-In Trade-Up promotion ends on Monday 31st January 2022. Terms and conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Specific terms related to the Masport 2021 summer of 2022 Lawnmower Trade-In Trade-Up:
- The Masport Lawnmower Trade-In Trade-Up promotion now on ends on January 31st 2022 for Queensland.
- Only purchases of Masport branded lawnmowers (excludes all Lawn Marshal models, Hand Mower, Electric Mower, All 16” Mowers,) Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 300 series engine, are eligible for the minimum $50 (incl. GST) trade in offer.
- Not all models may be stocked at all stores.
- Whilst care has been taken in the preparation for this promotion, Masport Limited is constantly improving and updating its product range therefore model specifications may vary and should be checked at time of purchase.
- All Masport products carry a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Please refer to your warranty card supplied with each product for details and conditions for specific models.
WHY CHOOSE MASPORT?
Masport offers a selection of mowers tailored to your needs, lifestyle, and budget that will help you create your perfect lawn.
Masport mowers are full of features and are designed with the latest technology.
Our lawnmowers are high performing and built to last.
The Masport Handle Lift System not only allows easy access to the catcher for emptying when full it also means your Masport mower takes up less space when not in use allowing the catcher to sit up with the mower parked against the wall.
The Smartchute rear flap system means you can also mow without the catcher if you need.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current world pandemic situation some models have different engines substituted for those currently unobtainable. Briggs & Stratton or Masport will supply substitution as required to continue manufacturing products and most new build models have these newer engines.